Special Take on City Guides

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Speaking of NYC, meet Kondo Yoshie, a Japanese girl who magically turns plain notebooks into charming illustrated city guides after her own travel experiences. Yup, she draws every single detail herself.  For me, it's like looking at a secret tour guide around the most iconic spots or following a treasure hunt:) Don't you just love the idea of creating a little guide after every new city you discover? Which city would you choose to illustrate? (I'd go with Budapest or Paris). xo


P.S: Remember this NYC hidden gem?
P.P.S: Nine winter ways to get lost in Paris.

(via A Wanderer's Path and Tokyo Illustrations Society)

15 comments:

Pixelhazard said...

How beautiful, my type of guide

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those illustrations are amazing, and I love that the 'pannekoek' (Dutch pancake) is included in it :-) I just asked my mom this morning, when she was going to bake those...

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

These are wonderful !! :0)

little luxury list said...

Simply stunning and wonderful! I'd love those guides!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jillian said...

aw very cool!! i love the illustrations! xo

Chrissy said...

These are amazing! What a great idea!

Tiffany Kadani said...

So very very cute. I'd get all these as gifts for Christmas (and for myself).

Art Farm said...

These are amazing and so beautiful! Absolutely charming! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I so want to try pannekoek now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I would do the same:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Charming, indeed Katie!

inchbyinchlittlesnail said...

Wow, how lovely and fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

inchbyinchlittlesnail :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk