Rosemary Shower Trick For Better Memory

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Are you a multitasker? Do you have trouble remembering your never-ending to-do lists? Here is a simple, beautiful and easy fix to help you remember all your tasks in no time: just hang a few sprigs of rosemary in your shower or above your bathtub.

Each morning, as soon as you start the hot water, the springs will release the most beautiful scent that not only gives you a happy start to the day, but it also improves your memory by a mile. It also does wonders if you wake up with a bad headache or a migraine. Studies show that something as simple as a whiff of rosemary scent can improve your memory by 75%. Would you try it? xo

P.S: Another great shower trick with eucalyptus for when you have a cold.
P.P.S: Detox bath - perfect for this season!

(Photos by Gregory Han)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. Thx for sharing.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I will give it a try. And otherwise I will have a great scent in the bathroom :)

Jillian Manesh said...

i should totally try this!! i've had a lot of 'baby brain' moments lately.. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Emmy Weiss said...

I use rosemary in my diy facial steamers. It's such a lovely scent (not to mention a very tasty herb!) :-)

LyddieGal said...

I had no idea rosemary helped with memory! I would love to give this a try - and if nothing else, the shower will smell great!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Jill said...

My rosemary plant is going crazy, so I'm totally going to try this!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I would totally give this a whirl. Plus it looks cool too :)

Claudz said...

This is such a great idea!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a nifty little trick, I will definitely give it a go!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emmy, how awesome. Your facial steamers sound amazing.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, same here. I have two pots of rosemary and they grow so fast.

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, I agree...it looks wonderful, indeed.

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Claudz:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Marieken :)

Art Farm said...

Fantastic! My rosemary plant did so well this summer, I have more than I know what to do with! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Steph said...

You and your tricks! I love this. Rosemary is one of my favourite scents, especially this time of year. It reminds me of sunday roasts and christmas. If it improves my memory, I'm all for trying this.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, giggle! I love tricks:) Oh yes, the scent of rosemary always makes me think of Christmas. Ah:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk