Miso & Avocado 5-Minute Egg Cup.

Thursday, November 13, 2014


If you don't feel like making a proper meal tonight, do this:

Cut an avocado in half, empty the half shell into a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of miso to it. Smash it together, place it back into the shell and top it off with a warm poached egg. Ta dah! I can't get enough of this simple and super nourishing dish! It's so good, you simply must try it!

What have you been eating for lunch or dinner lately? xo

P.S: 5-minute avocado and feta sandwich spread, four takes on avocado snacking, chocolate pudding with avocado and roasted avocado wedges, plus, tons more avocado goodness.
P.P.S: Fancy a sassy necklace? Check out our GIVEAWAY this week!

(Recipe and photos by Jeanette's Healthy Living)

8 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

oooooh, you had me at egg!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is my fave combo and how on earth I have never thought of it before. My day is made. Jill

FASHION TALES said...

I love avocado, and this look delicious. :)/Madison
The Great Outdoors

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love avocado!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So happy to hear that, Jill:)

Art Farm said...

WOW! This sounds amazing! I absolutely love miso. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk