Go-To (Thanksgiving) Uniform

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What are you planning to wear for Thanksgiving? This year (as any previous year) Balazs and I are celebrating Thanksgiving at our friend's place. So it's all about casual, comfy wear, but still looking like we tried to make an effort:) Anyway, last week my friend Amy convinced me to get a leather skirt, so my plan is to recreate this little comfy outfit above just in time for next Thursday. It looks to me like the perfect no-squeeze-uniform for a day when you are guaranteed to stuff yourself.

Would you wear it?

1. Oversized cardigan or this one, 2. Foxy bra that is truly addictive, 3. Bike ring4. MAC lipstick in chili, 5. Pleated leather skirt. 6. Polka dot top, 7. Kiehl's 'Musk' perfume (scent that you'll want to wear over and over again), 8. Soft circle scarf, 9. Black boots, 10. Duffle shoulder bag, 11. Black tights.

P.S: Go-to uniform.
P.P.S: Christmas dinner at the in-laws.

(Top photo via Frankie's. Layout and design by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

YES. I have a long sweater that looks almost identical but I need to get a skirt. Do you think I could wear it with a deep red velvet skirt instead?

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, totally! Your velvet skirt must be beautiful:)

Art Farm said...

I ADORE this outfit, Diana! You will look smashing! I picked up a leather skirt from Zara a little while ago. They're so fun to wear! xo, Katie

Jillian said...

loving that skirt! i'll probably stick to leggings for thanksgiving but i love the idea of dressing up. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Sara said...

GREAT outfit, love the warm colors and cozy vibe.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Katie! I was always afraid of leather skirts but you are so right, they are super fun to wear and actually very wearable and comfy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Leggings sound perfect, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sara :)

LyddieGal said...

Such a beautiful look - I love the wine colored leather skirt!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk