Fall on the rusty side.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014




What's your go-to colour this season? Mine is rust - the deeper, more sensual, a bit mysterious and somewhat elegant take on mustard, burnt orange and brown. Each time I spot someone wearing a rust coloured pair of pants or a coat, I immediately associate it with the perfect fall uniform. There is something so understated and comforting, yet stylish about this shade that it's made for the gloomy, foggy, rainy and cold season. Thoughts? xo

P.S: To oversize or not to oversize?
P.P.S: Gentlemen's club style.

(Photos via A Common Thread, Berroco, Polished to Perfection, Remain Simple, Vanessa Jackman, Ashley)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm partial to all shades of brown.

Camila Faria said...

Perfect color for fall! We're headed to summer over here, so I'm liking all coral variations.

Jillian said...

perfect for fall! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

Jill said...

Love it! My living room is a burnt orange (like that chunky cable knit sweater), but I've never worn it.

Art Farm said...

I love rust colors in fall. I also have been really loving burgundy, but haven't bought anything that color yet. I saw a girl this morning with a cute pair of burgundy jeans and I think I have to try it out. My wardrobe is seriously lacking in color. Lots of grey, white and black. xo, Katie

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I'm falling in love with this colour! It's beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Brown colour is perfect for cooler months, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila:) Enjoy the sunshine.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, your living room sounds amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, burgundy jeans sound perfect! I might need a pair as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy :)

Mamy2k4 said...

Love, love, love this colour!
And love rusty+blue combination, they are my favourite shades this autumn. I've just bought yesterday my first rusty chuncky sweater, 50% alpaca, 50% silk, made in italy (round the corner from my work, really, just found a factory who also sells directly).
Nadia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk