Christmas Gift Guide #4: Cat Lady

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Any cat ladies out there? Today's gift guide is for all those wonderful cat loving girls in your life. From your beloved aunt who wears cat slippers, your work-desk buddy who drinks her morning coffee from a cat mug, to your mom or sister who's eyes light up around their purring pets.

What caught your eye?

1. Ring dish ($22), 2. Cat eye mask ($24), 3. Vintage cat locket necklace ($32.50), 4. Cat flats ($60), 5. Paul & Joe lipstick and their lipstick cat case ($27), 6. Cat chase wallet ($74), 7. Cat print pyjama set ($52), 8. Leah Goren cat tee ($45), 9. Cat Lady notebook ($5), 10. Best friend hoodie ($46), 11. Love cats ring ($32), 12. Car Lady tote ($20), 13. Meow stud ($154), 14. Custom pet portrait pendant ($35).

P.S: Also, a gift guide for a person who loves all things organic and natural and the honey lover in your life.
P.P.S: Fancy a beautiful necklace, a pair of earrings or a bracelet? Don't miss our Edor GIVEAWAY this week!

(Layout and design by exPress-o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are dog people but I have at least 2 friends that I can think of right now that your gift guide would make extremely happy.

Jillian said...

i love love that cat mask! so cute. xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a $150 MINTED giveaway on cornflake dreams

Marcela said...

ohhh! this is so good! i love cats!

Art Farm said...

This has me written all over it! I need that cat eye mask! :) xo, Katie

Merry Meri said...

This list cracked me up because I have two girl friends that would find it just puuuurfect:) Thanks for the inspiration lady and happy holidays!! xox, m

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Haha, love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Marcela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally do, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Meri:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk