Christmas Gift Guide #3: Au Naturel

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Next stop are 13 gifts for those amazing girls, women and ladies in your life that love organic goodies, only use natural cosmetics, feel best when nourished with clean food and their life would be complete if they were to move somewhere by a lake, grow their own veggies and have an apple tree by their bedroom window.

What caught your eye? xo

1. An apple tree to grow at home to nourish the soul ($24), 2. Fresh Boxwood wreath for the door ($55), 3. Swiss Cross fingerless gloves ($44), 4. Stop the water all natural toothbrush ($6), 5. Chambray pocket square made of reusable cloth hankie to wear with a blazers ($25), 6. Organic lemon, myrtle and ginger heat pillow to relax ($35), 7. Liha beauty Idan oil for skin and hair ($61), 8. Organic lip tint and blush in ruby ($10), 9. Little leather wallet for all the treasures ($62), 10. Bach Flower Remedy - Olive to restore energy ($20), 11. Bathtub tea full of sage, jasmine, calendula and lavender to comfort ($40), 12. Chunky 100% Merion wool cardigan to keep snug ($130), 13. My New Roots cookbook to nourish the body from inside ($22).

P.S: Also, this year's gift guides so far.
P.P.S: And here are six 2010 gift guides,  five 2011 gift guides, seven 2012 gift guides and nine 2013 gift guides.

(Layout and design by exPress-o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guide is for my sister, myself and my very good friend. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that wreath! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Love this gift guide, my dear! One of my dear friends is a holistic nutritionist and she would LOVE My New Roots. I think I'll have to pick that up for her! :) And I think I might need some of that Bach Flower remedy. My energy levels are still pretty low, but are starting to come back. xo, Katie

Helena Oops said...

I love this selection!
Everything i so cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, we got one for the flat and it looks so amazing.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I am so happy you like it and yes, My New Roots cookbook is a must. I've been using the Bach Flower remedy lately as well...

Diana Mieczan said...

Helena :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk