Cheers to a relaxing weekend

Friday, November 21, 2014

Cheers to the weekend, lovelies! What are you up to? Besides catching up on sleep, we have no plans what so ever. It comes in handy since next weekend will be super busy anyway. Darlings, have a jolly good next two days and I will see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend blog hopping fun. Enjoy! xoxo

Starting off with our this year's gift guides so far.

Steph's photos make me swoon. This canvas print is one of my favourites.

A modern guide to Thanksgiving etiquette.

A few nifty pie tips.

Have you been to Athens?

"Can we just be real about motherhood for a second?"

You're getting old :)


Honey is the new shampoo.

How to sprout microgreens at home.


A short guide to a happy life.

The importance of being at ease.

A few essential oils for clear skin.

The power of habit.

All you need Thanksgiving guide!

What makes a great photo.

Fancy making your own moisturizer?

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Elorablue)


Anonymous said...

Honey as shampoo? I could get used to that. Happy weekend. Jill

Alina said...

I love this week's links! I've been thinking about using essential oils...and also what it means to live. Thank you for sharing!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love how those veggie chips look, and thanks for sharing the article on food photography. Have a great weekend!

Steph said...

Thanks for linking to my shop! and Athens :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend with no plans. Sometimes those are the best. x

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Wishing you a lovely weekend :) I've just opened that 'can we just be real about motherhood...' link, can't wait to read it x

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love that piece on motherhood, I so agree. There is this idea that becoming a parent means giving up your dreams, hobbies, career and that it generally drains your life of fun, and it is just not true.

On a different note, I am now considering washing my hair with honey :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I really want to give it a try!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, my pleasure and I use essential oils daily - they are amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, my pleasure.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa, I love that piece on motherhood as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk