Cheers to a cozy weekend

Friday, November 14, 2014

Cheers to the weekend, lovelies! Are you staying warm? What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight, we are popping by Ikea to get a few bits and bobs and afterwards we are meeting friends for dinner to plan Thanksgiving.

Also, I'm super excited to say that next week I'm starting our annual gift guide series! I'm going to post 3-4 guides each week all the way till Christmas to hopefully help everyone get thoughtful, beautiful, unrushed and special gifts. I put together collections for all ages, interests, budgets and demographics. So hopefully you will find them helpful and they will make your Christmas season rush a bit more enjoyable and fun. Deal? Lovelies, see you Monday morning. xo

I cried so much reading this birth story. What a beautiful story!

Fancy a beautiful wishbone necklace? Check out our GIVEAWAY this week!

Turning coffee into water.

Great gift guide for under £50. I have my eye on a few of those gems. You?

My go-to loaf of bread.

Happy 10 year anniversary to Shop Cuffs :) Darlings, fancy celebrating with the team?

What if age is nothing but a mind-set?

How to cope with stress.

If you love street art or the awesome JR, this will totally tickle your fancy.

Sounds delicious, doesn't it?

Beautiful.

Childbirth in rural African villages.

Solo wedding.

True love does exist.

I am so tried.

Freelance parenting.

The legend of the loneliest whale in the world.

NYC then and now.

Aww...bears.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Elorablue)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave season captured in the photo. Happy weekend. Jill

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! I'm taking it easy and hoping to finally get rid of my cold. Looking forward to your gift guides next week! :) xo, Katie

Alina said...

The whale story is interesting. I can definitely see it partially as a situation of people projecting their feelings (as the article states) onto the whale, but I'm sure people are curious to see the whale itself. Thanks again for sharing, and have a great weekend.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Have a lovely weekend sweetie!

Steph said...

Looking forward to your gift guides! Thanks for posting mine (and the JR link). Hope you're having a lovely weekend. xo

Pixelhazard said...

Oh no, I only have five minutes. Will have to bookmark this for later. I love your weekend round ups. One day, I'll post something you might round up....my fan girl moment lol

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

Diana Mieczan said...

Autumn is pretty amazing, isn't it Jill?

Diana Mieczan said...

Feel better, Katie:)xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, same here...I find it fascinating!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard :)

Amanda said...

thank you so much for the mention here, love! Hope you had an excellent weekend :)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Amanda:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk