Breathtaking Polish Fall Foliage

Monday, November 24, 2014








Blimey, isn’t Polish autumn breathtaking? Meet, Kacper Kowalski, the genius photographer who loves exploring his own background, the Polish Baltic Coastline, while flying his little plane and capturing the beauty with his camera. Supposedly, this part of Poland is known for its swoonworthy rich landscape and endless, lush forests. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind getting lost in there one afternoon, would you? xo

P.S: Fancy more Polish beauty?
P.P.S: A swoonworthy GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(Photos by Kacper Kowalski)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave season. I've never been to Poland but it's on my bucket list after this post. Jill

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

wow, these are amazing!!

Jessica said...

I've been considering Poland for a vacation lately and these photos are making me want to visit even more badly!

http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

Jillian said...

so beautiful! the leaves in charleston are finally falling! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

These photos are breathtaking! xo, Katie

oliviajamie said...

Did I ever tell you I just love your blog. I just LOVE it! So beautifully curated...a true getaway! I would love to know more about your home life and vocation!

emmy d said...

Looks like a miniature train display!

LyddieGal said...

So stunning indeed! It is truly the best part about fall.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jessica, a must see for sure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aren't they, Katie! I am totally swooning over them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you SO much, Olivia Jamie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so right, Emmy:)

magda said...

My home country is so so beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

It totally is, Magda:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk