View From The Topp.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014





So clever! Meet Kate, the girl who never felt totally comfortable posting pictures of herself but had an urge to get her fashion perspective across. So what did she do? She simply approached the subject from another angle - from the top, to be exact. Aren’t those photos awesomely fashionable? Do you feel comfortable in front of the camera? Me, not at all:) xo

P.S: More sassy feet + ballerina feet.
P.P.S: Hope everyone had a jolly good weekend.

(Photos by Kate Brien)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer snapping photos as well but I am going to start making more photos like these. Jill

Jillian said...

love this! she's got the front down outfit shot perfected! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Birdie said...

What a great idea! I'm pretty camera-shy too, but this seems like a wonderful way to share a little about what you're wearing and where you are while keeping a measure of privacy. I just have to start keeping up with more regular pedicures...

Art Farm said...

Boy oh boy! Kate has the most envious shoe collection! I do not feel comfortable in front of the camera, which is why I prefer taking the photo. I also make the weirdest faces. :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, me too:) I love this so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh-so true, Jillian!

Diana Mieczan said...

Birdie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Katie:)

jaime @laviejaime said...

such a fun Insta feed! you should check out http://instagram.com/ihavethisthingwithfloors

Diana Mieczan said...

Jaime, I love it! Thanks so much for the link:)

Steph said...

I'm much more comfortable behind the camera too! This is a great idea though it makes me wonder what she looks like!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk