Unusual Beauty Trick That Works

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ha! For years my mom used to tell me to try skin-icing in the morning. It's a simple routine where you wrap a few ice cubes in a towel and rub over your skin before putting on your moisturizer. It's thought to promote blood circulation (while reducing eye puffiness and skin redness), tightens your skin, drastically reduces wrinkles and on the long-run, gives your skin an amazing glow. Seems that my mom is not the only one that believes in ice cubes, I've just spotted that Kate Moss also swears by this morning routine. Go figure! I think it's time to give it a go. Have you tried it already? Would you? xo

P.S: The 'it' fix for dry and frizzy hair.
P.P.S: How the sun sees you.

(Photo by Framboise Fashion. Kate's tip via Cupcakes and Cashmere)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere about ice cubes recently and I forgot all about it till now. I will try it since I'm starting to develop an adult acne and my skin feels on fire lately. Jill

Joyti said...

I don't do that regularly(I'm not that organized), but I have tried it. It does make your skin look nicer!

Jillian Manesh said...

sounds simple enough to try! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Camila Faria said...

Such a simple trick! If it's good enough for Kate, it's good enough for me. ;)

Art Farm said...

What a great tip. Easy and cheap. I'll definitely give it a shot! xo, Katie

Beatriz Ramirez said...

will definitely be trying this. Thanks for the tip!

Kirsty Girl said...

I wonder if it really works longer than just a few minutes though... wouldn't it only work for a minute?

Gwen said...

Yes, I have done that and it does help with circulation and puffiness!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Jill! I am s sorry about that. Hope this will help:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Joyti :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Love what you said, Camila:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Bea:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Gwen :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kirsty, my mom says it's thanks to ice cubes that her skin looks so fresh and young. It really has long-lasting benefits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk