This Week's Gems.

Friday, October 3, 2014

My new favourite shirt...

This honeydrops necklace = my autumn accessory of choice...

Swoon, this floating clouds print would make any living room look super special. Love!...

Stardust rings are perfect for stacking!...

Dreaming about a chilly wine night on the balcony with those sweet little lights...

How sassy is this tote illustrated by Leah Goren?...

This is the season...

Mmm, who doesn't want to smell like jasmine and mandarin?...

Ah, this cookbook is amazing!...

That vase...

Oh boy, those bar earrings are something special...

Planter perfection...

Oh, how I love beeswax candles...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our beautiful I Adorn U ring GIVEAWAY!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week, I want everything from your list. Jill

Monica | Hola!design said...

love your finds! especially those earrings!

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

I have those lights, they are magical, I'm wanting that print!

Ann said...

I think I'll put lights on our balcony too, great idea.
And I love that waxed stamp on the gift. Thanks for sharing such beautiful images. May you get everything in here.

Art Farm said...

Such a good list, my dear! I love that cloud print and that tote is just toooooo cute! :) xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

The gold bar earrings look so simple and perfect. Would love to check out that cookbook!
Chic on the Cheap

Marcela said...

omg! earrings are so great! i love them so much!

Keely said...

Oh my. I just ordered the plaid shirt after seeing it on your list. This is best a habit I not get into.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jill:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Keely:)

Steph said...

Beeswax candles are my favourite. I'm wondering what jasmine and mandarin smells like now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk