The Magic (Flu and Cold) Tea

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Yesterday I woke up with a scratchy throat, cough and heavy head. I blame it on the indecisive weather - one minute it's high 70s aka sandal weather, the next it's raining (while I am still in sandals). What's up with that? It's impossible to predict, isn't it?

Anyway, for me, today will be all about taking it easy and drinking plenty of Brad's elixir tea that is packed with thyme, oregano, turmeric, black peppercorns, garlic, ginger and even almond milk. So if you feel a bit under the weather, this should totally give you a head start to the day. Cheers!

In true British fashion, let's talk weather...How is it treating you this season so far?  xo

P.S: How to fuel your day?
P.P.S: Vegan before 6pm?

(Photo by Alex Lau)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better Diana. I'm just coming out of a cold and I wish I knew this recipe sooner. This way wouldn't have to reach for cold medicine. The last few days were wet and rainy, so it certainly looks like winter is coming our way. Jill

oliviajamie said...

Feel better, friend! We have had similar days to you...a sunny start to the day and by midday, cloudy, windy and sprinkling rain! I don't mind so much, only that it does bring on the chills!! Too soon, I say! xo

Jillian said...

ugh being sick is the worst! feel better!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Hope this helps. Feel better. The weather? Dreary and perfect.

little luxury list said...

I just got a cold too! I may need some of this magic tea! Feel better dear!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

LyddieGal said...

Hopefully my bouts with colds are over and done for this year, but I'll bookmark this just in case. Hope you are feeling better soon!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Emily said...

I have been feeling wonky too and I agree its this crazy weather! Bring back the crisp fall air!

Art Farm said...

Hope you feel better my dear and I hope this magical (and delicious sounding) elixir does the trick! Lately it has been raining cats and dogs in Chicago. And it feels like October and September have been reversed. It was colder last month and warmer now. Half the time I overdress and am sweltering by the time I get into work. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for all those sweet comments! You girls are the best:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, little luxury list!

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk