The best way to look sexy...

Thursday, October 23, 2014 by being comfortable. When you're in your element, your foxiness will naturally ooze out. So, here is a super comfy and understated autumn uniform that not only looks the part, but I promise you, it will also make you feel the same way as a little black dress would.

1. Sweater in mustard colour (or this one).
2. Sugar lip treatment in pink blossom.
3. 'Be optimistic' felt badge.
4. Tote bag.
5. Chelsea boots (or this H&M pair).
6. English Oak glasses.
7. Skinny jeans (or this girlfriend pair).

I'm curious, do you have a single outfit that makes you feel great? xo

P.S: A nifty tip for that effortless look this Holiday Season.
P.P.S: Plus, if you fancy something beautiful, check out our giveaway this week!

(Photo of Eden Grinshpan by Angi Welsch. Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

This couldn't possible be more true. Each time I wear something nice but not comfortable, I feel terrible and it probably shows that I am not feeling it. Jill

Jill said...

This look is totally my fall style. Comfy, casual.

Art Farm said...

Feeling comfortable definitely makes me feel confident! My go-to outfit is pretty much this. Cozy sweater, jeans and boots. I just picked up a cashmere sweater a couple weeks ago and it is the softest, coziest thing ever. I love wearing it. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, same here!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Cashmere sweaters are the best, indeed Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk