Succulent potted pumpkins

Monday, October 27, 2014



Tomorrow night Balazs and I are having a few friends over for a pre-Halloween (scary) movie night. While looking for fun ways to decorate the dinner table, I stumbled upon those beautiful succulents potted pumpkins that would look great on any occasion including even Thanksgiving.

Don't you just love how festive they look without being overdone? Plus I'm on such a succulents high lately that I couldn't resist them even if I tried. Are you planning a Halloween party? Or maybe going out? xo

P.S: Six quirky takes on jack-o'-lanterns.
P.P.S: The best Halloween costumes - ever!

(Photos by Elia Sills via Con Botas De Agua)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make them for Thanksgiving. I'm hosting 12 people this year. Jill

Art Farm said...

These are fantastic! I love the small ones with the Billy Balls. So cute! A friend is having a costume party on Friday and on Saturday we're headed to the Mexican neighborhood for the annual Day of the Dead parade. Can't wait! What scary movies are you watching? We just watched Cabin in the Woods over the weekend and loved the spin they took on it. xo, Katie

magda said...

These are so cute!

blackcadmio said...

I love it! Perfect idea

LyddieGal said...

what a cute way to make a festive decoration! Though I have terrible luck with succulents. All of mine died!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a fantastic idea, I love the green and orange together!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds awesome, Katie. We watched A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) - classic Halloween film:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, me too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, LyddieGal!

Diana Trotter said...

This is such a clever idea for a fall and thanksgiving table setting. It looks so fancy without trying too hard. Love succulents too. I hope you had a great party! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk