Secrets of Nature

Wednesday, October 1, 2014




Swoon! Last night, just before going to sleep, I stumbled upon those beautifully pure images and ended up getting utterly lost in them. There is something so magical about Uwe Appelberg's work that it's too good not to share. The way he captured each of those flowers makes me feel like I'm watching a well hidden secret of the flower world. Each stage of the awakening is so beautifully different and unique. I'm smitten, you? xo

P.S: It reminds me of this series.
P.P.S: A beautifully sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(Photos by Uwe Appelberg)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They would look perfect framed and hang on my living room wall. Jill

Chrissy said...

Breath taxingly beautiful! Happy Wednesday, Dear! xxx

Jillian Manesh said...

beautiful!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning!!! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, to you too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, totally with you on that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk