P is for Paris

Tuesday, October 14, 2014



This morning, while catching up on reading, I got utterly lost in Yanidel's Parisian portfolio. Have you seen it already?

Every time I spot new photos of Paris, I instantly start daydreaming about waking up to the romantic view of the rooftops, walking down the tiny alleys to get coffee and letting my heart get full with all its glory. If today I could transport myself to the city of light, I'd spend my time strolling the streets, visiting a few cheese shops, people watching from corner cafes, listening to as much French chatter as I can get and end the day with a sunset spotting from the Pont des Arts bridge. Your turn now, what would you do? xo

P.S: Would you visit Paris during winter?
P.P.S: Plus, vintage Paris.

(Photos by Yanidel)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris is on our short-list. We have been saving for it for the past few months and hoping to get there sometimes next year. The one thing I always wanted to do there was to have a picnic by the river and spend the evening in a crowded bistro.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Paris seems so gorgeous! I am going for my honeymoon and I can't wait!!

Jillian said...

i LOVE paris! i think i'd go to a cafe, get a croissant and people watch :) xo jillian

Art Farm said...

I would hop around Paris eating, drinking and people watching! I'd love to go to Rose's Bakery for breakfast and later on have a rich, decadent hot chocolate while people watching. Check out Jamie Beck's blog today. She posted some lovely black and white shots of Paris. Le Sigh! So dreamy!! xo, Katie

Jill said...

Even though I was just there YESTERDAY, these photos make me long for Paris!
There was no room on the Pont des Arts bridge but we fastened a lock on the next bridge over! My sister actually gave us one with our initials engraved before we left on our trip!!!
The one thing I didn't get the chance to do that I really really wanted, was to have a silhouette cutout done...apparently there's supposed to be guys doing it all along the Seine but I didn't spot a single one! :(

Diana Mieczan said...

I'm going over right now, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk