I Have This Thing With Floors

Monday, October 13, 2014



Ha! When was the last time you looked down and noticed what a great rug, floor or tiles you're standing on? We are so caught up in looking up that we are missing out a whole world of dreamy colours and jazzy patterns. Luckily, the 'I have this thing with floors' Instagram feed will inspire us to look down once in a while. It's a clever collection of beautiful shoe shots on some of the most swoonworthy floors of the world. Above are a few of my favourites. Aren't they pretty? xo

P.S: Also, view from the top and those sassy feet :)
P.P.S: Remember the traveling feet?

(Thanks, Jaime)

7 comments:

Steph said...

These are beautiful! I feel like Morocco and Istanbul are two cities where you could take a lot of photos like this. I'm going to check out the instagram now! Hope you've had a lovely day. x

Anonymous said...

I have a whole collection of shoes that should be photographer on such pretty floors. This is going onto my do-list. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

i love this!! i have a thing with floors too so i have to follow this feed :) xoxo jillian

Art Farm said...

This is so great! I love a good tiled floor! The entry into my building has a good one, as does my bathroom. I'm going to have to pay more attention when I'm out and about. xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

I love a good tiled floor. I love the colorful, elaborate designs.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Laurel Nevarte said...

Love this photo concept... You need to check out the river rock patterned walkways at the Huntington Gardens Chinese section if you find yourself in Pasadena!

Diana Mieczan said...

Laurel, I am going to remember it for when I'm in Pasadena next time. Thank you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk