How to wear a red skirt

Thursday, October 16, 2014



I've always had a crush on girls that are confident enough to wear a full-on red skirt. I got one last month to try it out and I struggled with making it look understated and wearable. Then one morning, just as a last resort, I paired it up with my simple grey t-shirt and it finally clicked. In some magical way grey mellows down and balances out the boldness of the red skirt and makes it great for everyday - so versatile. Try it and you won't be sorry.

Do you have a red skirt? Do you wear it often? xo

P.S: Little red traveling skirt.
P.P.S: Leather jacket + stripes + denim.

(Photos by/via MF, Nil Erturk, All Women Stalk, Her Campus, Who What Wear)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful idea.

Sara Veroni Johnson said...

I've always had a thing for red skirts! And dresses...and shoes...

Jillian said...

so pretty! now i want one :)

Margaret said...

Thank you for inspiration. I like the style from the last photo. The skirt is beautiful. I have never had a red skirt.
Enjoy your week!

Margaret.
http://www.decordesireforbeauty.com/blog.html

LyddieGal said...

Love the last pairing - so cute and fun!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

Red and grey look so great together!! I bet you looked super cute and fab! xo, Katie

Flore said...

I love wearing coloured skirts or coloured tights. Even if it's weird to the reaction of the other people.... Last time I did it, I had my read coat and yellow tights with a skirt, people looked at me so strangely.... But that won't stop me.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Wow, love the red combined with the leopard print!

Steph said...

Love it! The second and third pics next to eachother are tied for my favourites. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Flora, I bet you look so sassy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk