Foxy Date Night Lips

Thursday, October 9, 2014

I just learnt the foxiest autumn date-night lipstick trick and I can't wait to try it out tomorrow night.

It goes like this: line your lips with this lip definer in brick red, then fill in the lips with ruby colour lipstick and finish it off by placing a single ply of tissue over your freshly applied lipstick and lightly dust it with translucent powder. This little trick will ensure that your lipstick stays on for longer and gives you that sexy va va voom velvet finish.

Isn't that colour perfect for smooching? What's your date night lipstick of choice? xo

P.S: Avoid lipstick faux pas.
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our necklace of your choice GIVEAWAY this week:)

(Tip by Wendy Rowe. Photo by Sonny Vandevelde for Style)

10 comments:

Art Farm said...

That Burberry lipstick is stunning! Perfect Autumn date night look. :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Katie:)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

That is a perfect Fall and Winter color!!

Pixelhazard said...

Oh pretty. I'm going through a darker lip moment right now


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Diana Mieczan said...

Just Another Shopaholic, oh yes:)

LyddieGal said...

I've never tried dusting my lips with powder, but it sounds like a great idea to keep everything in place!
Chic on the Cheap

Caitlyn said...

So pretty! I never thought I could wear lipstick, but I started experimenting over the summer, and I think I'll try some more! I love the photo, and it inspires me to try a darker shade :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

It works so well, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Caitlyn, yay!

Sahra Schukraft said...

gorgeous!

XO Sahra
Que Sera Sahra

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk