Faceless

Wednesday, October 22, 2014



Have you heard of Chris Ozer? He is a genius Brooklyn-based photographer whose career started after he posted a photo of an old barn on Instagram back in 2011. Without a fail, each time I click on his Instagram account, I get lost in the beauty of the mood, emotion and storytelling. He has this amazing way of capturing a single moment in the most profound way. My absolute favourites are his faceless portraits that encourage viewers to create their own ending to each story. Aren't they something special? xo

P.S: Daily NYC.
P.P.S: A stunning (and huge) GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(via My Modern Met)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The perfect way to start my day, cup of tea and New York City. Thx

little luxury list said...

i love the mood captured in these photos too - gorgeous!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Tiffany Kadani said...

The one of the woman getting in the cab is my favorite. What a beautiful photographer.

Art Farm said...

Oh I love his work. The faceless portraits are so moody, mysterious and slightly chilling! xo, katie

Camila Faria said...

Really special! This way you can create your own little story for each image. Amazing!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Gorgeous photo's! Thanks for sharing amazing pictures once again :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Love your comment, Anonymous!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Marieken :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk