Face The Foliage

Thursday, October 23, 2014




Have you spotted those amazing botanical ladies making rounds on Instagram? Justina says that making portraits out of leaves and flowers is not only fun but also super therapeutic. It seems that many people agree, since the whole #FaceTheFoliage feed is growing in a speedy way. I don’t know about you, but especially with the weather getting chillier, I look forward to those new creations even more. They totally brighten my day. Would you be tempted to create one too? xo

P.S: My flower epiphany and this nifty fresh flower trick.
P.P.S: Plus, don't forget to check out our giveaway this week! (It's pretty amazing).

(Photos via Justina Blakeney)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to follow it as well from now on for a dose of beauty. Thx

Pinar said...

Loved them all! Thanks for sharing! I love your blog!

Art Farm said...

This is FANTASTIC! I'm totally tempted to create one! :) xo, Katie

magdabird.com said...

Ooh, I really like this!

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a craft project with my daughter... Thanks!!

LyddieGal said...

Wow, those expressions are so soulful, and the arrangements are just stunning.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Pinar. You made my day.

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Anonymous:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk