A few days ago, Balazs and I watched the 2013 romantic comedy Begin Again and I still can't stop thinking about the way it made me feel. Have you seen it?
It's not your typical comedy - it's a cooler, more grown up, deeper take on a light-hearted love story. It's about two people bonding over song-writing, loneliness, heartache and betrayal that results in them rediscovering who they are, who they want to be and what's truly important to them. So if you're in the mood for some amazing tunes, incredible views, drunken song-writing and heartfelt emotions - this film is totally for you!
Bits and Bobs:
- I can't get enough of the film's soundtrack. Pretty awesome, isn't it?
- My second favourite tune from the film.
- Adam Levine plays the ex-boyfriend.
- Next time a boyfriend cheats on you, sing him this song.
- Everything you might want to know about this film.
- James Corden on the film.
- Now I really want to see him in One Chance. Have you seen it?
- Plus, he is starting a Late Late Show on CBS in March.
- Psst: I really enjoy his twitter feed.
- The amazing Keira Knightley sung all the songs herself.
- The moment Keira's and Mark Ruffalo's characters meet for the first time.
- She seems so lovely, doesn't she?
- Mark is probably best known for his role in Avengers Assemble or Zodiac but I loved him in 13 going on 30 and The Kids Are Alright.
- Keira played in films like Anna Karenina or Pride & Prejudice but she totally nailed this more light-hearted role as well. (And her dresses were something I'd wear any day).
- Here are all the tunes from the film if you fancy checking them out.
P.S: Plus, a few other films that I love right now.
P.P.S: And 10 best scary films.
(Photos via IMDb)