exPress-o Film Club: The Other Woman

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


Have you seen the new romantic comedy entitled The Other Woman? Last night I couldn't sleep so I made myself a cup of chai and watched it. It's a story of a wife and a mistress who find out that their - on surface - perfect boyfriend and husband is sleeping around. So what do they do? Well, they team up and plot a revenge that will teach him a lesson. Although the theme is not unusual for a comedy, this cast made it feel fresh, fun, cheeky and actually very endearing. So if you're in the mood for some epic meltdowns, hilarious girl-on-girl fights, out of this world cheekiness and a sweet start to a bonkers friendship, this film is for you.

Bits and bobs:
- The three main characters are: Cameron Diaz, the sweet Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
- The film was directed by Nick Cassavetes who also directed The Notebook.
- I so want to hang out with them! They are bonkers!
- Kate is a flip cup pro - impressive.
- This is how it's done.
- The girls on dating, cheating and revealing what makes the best revenge.
- Have you seen this funny trick that the girls played on Kate while on a flight?
- 60 seconds with Leslie - she is adorable!
- Even Nicki Minaj had a little part in the film.
- Hilarious!
- Can you believe that Cameron's first role in The Mask was a whopping 20 years ago?
- One of my favourite films with Leslie.

P.S: Plus, a few other films that I love right now.

(Photos via IMDb)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun cast. Bookmarked!! Jill

Jillian said...

i havent seen this yet but i love leslie mann so im putting it on my to-watch list!

Art Farm said...

I looooove Leslie Mann! This looks pretty cute and funny. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion, my dear! xo, katie

Jill said...

I just watched this movie last week and although I felt it started off kind of awful, I actually ended up really enjoying it!

Marcela said...

I've seen that movie! It was pretty funny and relaxing ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk