exPress-o Film Club: He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Do you like European films? I especially love watching French and Spanish movies since their no nonsense approach feels very refreshing and cool. So, this seemingly light-hearted romantic thriller certainly didn't disappoint.

In life, people often say that there are always two sides to each story and this film proves that in the most dramatic and shocking way. The relationship between the two main characters starts off as a love affair of a young girl and a married man and ends with a shocking twist of the true reality of their relationship. Is it real love? Wrongly read signals? Or is it just a one sided obsession? A must see!

Bits and bobs:
- Audrey Tautou is one of my all time favourite actors.
- Here she talks about English men.
- And here she reflects on the role.
- Audrey and Chanel No 5. Have you seen it?
- Giggle!
- Other actors that play in this film are Samuel Le Biham, Isabelle Carré and Clément Sibony.
- Audrey also played in Amélie and Dirty Pretty Things. Have you seen those films?
- Audrey on Mood Indigo.

P.S: Tons more films you might want to check out.

(Photos via IMDb and World Movies)


Anonymous said...

I rarely watch European movies but I love this actress. I will have to see this one.

Melissa Blake said...

I don't think i've even heard of this movie...looks great! :)

Art Farm said...

Oh I am a sucker for European movies, especially French ones. Pretty much anything with Audrey Tautou that shows up on Netflix I'll watch. :) xo, Katie

Jax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jax said...

I accidentally deleted my comment sorry!

I wanted to recommend Cafe de Flore. A 2011 French-Canadian film. It stars Vanessa Paradis and has a killer soundtrack. It is hauntingly beautiful and my favorite film.

Pinar said...

Wow! I was expecting a romantic, love story; but it was such a surprise! I really enjoyed it, thanks for the suggestion!

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, same here! I love her.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jax, thank you. I am totally going to watch it! Can't wait, it sounds perfect.

Diana Mieczan said...

Pinar, so happy you liked it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk