Do you like European films? I especially love watching French and Spanish movies since their no nonsense approach feels very refreshing and cool. So, this seemingly light-hearted romantic thriller certainly didn't disappoint.
In life, people often say that there are always two sides to each story and this film proves that in the most dramatic and shocking way. The relationship between the two main characters starts off as a love affair of a young girl and a married man and ends with a shocking twist of the true reality of their relationship. Is it real love? Wrongly read signals? Or is it just a one sided obsession? A must see!
Bits and bobs:
- Audrey Tautou is one of my all time favourite actors.
- Here she talks about English men.
- And here she reflects on the role.
- Audrey and Chanel No 5. Have you seen it?
- Other actors that play in this film are Samuel Le Biham, Isabelle Carré and Clément Sibony.
- Audrey also played in Amélie and Dirty Pretty Things. Have you seen those films?
- Audrey on Mood Indigo.
P.S: Tons more films you might want to check out.
(Photos via IMDb and World Movies)