Cheers to a spooky weekend!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween! How are you celebrating? Tonight, Balazs and I are going for our friend's annual Halloween party and I'm planning to eat myself silly with candy. Lovelies, have a spooky weekend and I will see you back here on Monday morning. Don't forget to set your clocks one hour backwards on Sunday morning, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of fun links for you to enjoy. Cheers! xo

Those autumn cocktails tickle my fancy.

Brilliant! 46 stray cats of Athens :)

There is no view like a bird's view, is there?

Let's go to Bermuda, shall we?

This chef and his beautiful food.

I need to make those!

Oh, Robbie Williams is something else - giggle!

What a beautiful idea.

Eek, awkward.

Do you realise how extraordinary your story is?

The human behind 'Humans of New York'.

Kissing your socks goodbye.


Ha! Fancy sending a tweet from a weather balloon?

What to say to a grieving friend.


What a brilliant idea to jazz up your kitchen jars.

Why every newborn has the same blanket.

Does everything happen for a reason?

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo by Inge Morath - New York, 1960 via Lauren)


Anonymous said...

Fun photo and happy Halloween. Jill

Art Farm said...

What are you dressing up as, Diana? Toby and I are off to a Halloween party tonight too. I'm going as the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Have a fantastic weekend and thank you for the reminder to set our clocks back. Completely forgot about it. xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Thanks for sharing! I love all the cat photos!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Trotter said...

What did you dress up as? I was hoping to wear my tutu to answer the door for trick or treaters but we were out all day and missed it!

I read that story about the newborn baby blankets and realized my younger sister had one of those but my older sister and I had blankets with little animals on them!! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, we dressed up as Sheldon and Amy - The Big Bang Theory :) It was fun and I bet you looked super adorable as the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, we dressed up as Sheldon and Amy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk