Cheers to a groovy weekend

Friday, October 3, 2014

Cheers to Friday, lovelies! What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight Balazs is working late, so I'm treating myself to a pasta dinner for one while tomorrow Balazs' friend is flying in from London for a 3-day visit. Best part: he is bringing a (huge) box of Maltesers just for me. Can't wait! Darlings have a beautiful weekend and I will see you back here on Tuesday morning, since I'll be playing a tour guide on Monday. In the meantime, here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

Late bloomers.

Giggle, the best 404 page I have ever seen.

This pasta recipe seems rich, tasty and warming - perfect for autumn weekends!

The humans of Londontown.

Now I'm daydreaming about this French feast.

Silly photos of serious artists = love.

7 strange questions that will help you find your life purpose.

Married to the restaurant.

Dinner for one.

I have a plan to make those chocolate chip cookies this weekend.

So beautiful!

A secret bookstore in NYC.

Baby it's cold outside...

Fancy a solo trip this autumn?

Ha! How to simplify your wardrobe.

Autumn grilled cheese, three (amazing) ways!

This will surely make you happy:)

Plus, don't miss our beautiful I Adorn U ring GIVEAWAY! You have till Monday morning to enter.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Savanah Silva)

Update: the winner of the I Adorn U ring giveaway is Debora. Congrats! xo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had a little bag of maltesers yesterday for tea. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Chrissy said...

That 404 page is awesome and I love the 40 ways to be happy! Have a fab weekend, sweetie! xxx

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful long weekend, my dear! The 404 page is awesome and yum to the grilled cheese. My favorite pub in Chicago has a tasty grilled cheese with Fig jam, cashew butter and raclette cheese. Oh my it is good! Now I'm tempted to go there this weekend to have one. xo, Katie

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm going crazy with all the fantastic links. Um, French parties, please!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Just had dinner, but I want one of those grilled cheese sandwiches!

Alina said...

I really liked these links, especially the ones on finding your purpose and the travel tips! (I think the NYC bookstore is closed, though...) Thanks for sharing!

emmy d said...

It's been awhile since I've stopped by your page, but I'm always so happy when I do!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, that grilled cheese sounds amazing! YUM!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Emmy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk