Cheers to a fun weekend!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Cheers to Friday, lovelies. What are your plans for the weekend? On our end - no plans whatsoever besides tonight's date night at an Indian restaurant and then a movie. How about you, darlings? Anything fun in your calendar? Have a great next two days and as always, here is a bunch of cool links for you to enjoy! See you Monday morning. xo

Oh my goodness, so moving...

Boston through the lens.

Manuela's greenhouse makes me swoon!

Love this idea for capsule wardrobe.

How to live a more minimal lifestyle.

Great tips on how to make a positive first impression.

Thinking about Halloween costumes already? Me too!

Perfect for fall.

A better way to slice your pumpkin.

Fancy being super positive?

Clean food heaven.


Ah, Rome in all its glory!

All things sassy hairdos.

Ah, smokey nudes.

Little things to make next week better.

Have you seen this flat?

The Chinese pharmacy.

This pasta dish looks incredible.

Cinemas of India.

Plus, don't miss our beautiful SimaG 2 necklaces GIVEAWAY this week!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo of a dinosaur being delivered to the Boston Museum of Science - 1984 by Arthur Pollock via Lost)


Anonymous said...

The capsule wardrobe link inspired me do something (finally) about my overstuffed closet. Thx. Jill

Art Farm said...

Mmmm! Indian food date night! That's my kind of date night! :) I am attending a blog conference on Saturday and had lunch with one of my best girlfriends (also an amazing photographer and blogger) earlier today. Oh my! I just discovered un-fancy and love the capsule wardrobe concept. I'm currently working on my fall one right now. Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie! xo, Katie

Marcela said...

wow!This photo inspired me! Idk why but there's something magical in it! great post! I really enjoyed your writing!

Marcela said...

wow!This photo inspired me! Idk why but there's something magical in it! great post! I really enjoyed your writing!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I always love the links you collect! Those cinemas look like so much more fun than the ones over here, the apartment make me want to redecorate my own flat, and I hope you'll have a lovely meal. It's been too long since I've had Indian food, I need to add that to my to do list, yum!

Steph said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend! Mine was all about editing honeymoon photos and easing back into London... loving all of the links. I've opened a bunch in new tabs which I'm about to dive into. Missed you these past few weeks without internet! x

Ann said...

That is one cool photo.
The greenhouse looks amazing.
Gotta go check out the other links
they all look pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Marcela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I am so happy about that, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk