Balloon Workout :)

Monday, October 20, 2014

Fancy a more toned stomach without doing tons of sit-ups or crunches? Well, simply blow up a balloon.

Last week while taking a class in the gym, one lady asked the teacher what exercise she recommends for a flatter stomach and to our surprise she said that blowing balloons is one of the most effective ways to strengthen the deep core muscles.

This is how it works: Every second day, stand in front of a mirror and fully blow up a balloon. Repeat it 10 times at first, adding 2 more blow-ups each new time, working it up to 20. Make sure to always use a new balloon and buy a few different shapes and sizes for strength variety. If you do this for 6 weeks, you will have a significantly toner tummy. Who knew?

Have you ever heard of it? Have you tried any other unusual exercise tips before? I'd love to hear. xo

P.S: I do this ever single morning and I love it.
P.P.S: Monday breather.

(Photo by Ludmila Foblová)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate working out and the last time I was in the gym was probably still at school, but I like this idea a lot. Will be trying it and conveniently I have a bag of balloons leftover from my bday party.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

It sounds hard to me albeit a good idea.

Art Farm said...

:) I think I would get light headed doing this, but what a fun suggestion! xo, Katie

Ann said...

I don't think I can do it.
Love the pic♥

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm buying bags and bags of balloons today oh my gosh.

Monica | Hola!design said...

how interesting! I'm a little afraid of blowing balloons since one time one exploded in my eye and it hurt so much.

Monica | Hola!design said...

how interesting! I'm a little afraid of blowing balloons since one time one exploded in my eye and it hurt so much.

Steph said...

I think this would make me dizzy...

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Anonymous!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Monica!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk