Autumn Style Tweak: Belted Scarves

Tuesday, October 28, 2014



How do you wear your beloved scarves this autumn? I think we all agree that snug, chunky, long and beautiful scarves are perfect accessories, right? Well, here is a new and sassy way to wear them this season - belted over French layers, cozy coats, sassy dresses or even oversized cardigans. I just love how they add a dash of elegance to an understated autumn uniform. I'm sold! Would you wear it? xo

P.S: The art form called layering.
P.P.S: Gentlemen's club style.

(Photos by/via Maddinka, A Love Is Blind, Tommy Ton, Vanity Fair and Vanessa Jackman)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesss, I always have a scarf with me, no matter the season.

magda said...

I like this a lot. I used to similarly belt my scarves. I think I'll do it again.

Jillian Manesh said...

cute! i love this look! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Magda!

Marcela said...

Belted scarf sounds great for me! I should try it!

Art Farm said...

What a fun and easy twist with a fall staple! Looks so chic! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should, Marcela :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk