Would You Dare?

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blimey! About two weeks ago a bunch of brave slackliners gathered at Monte Piana in the Italian Dolomites for their annual Highline Meeting, and what a sight it was!

Each participant was invited to walk one of the 18 different highlines after which everyone created a long hammock line to enjoy the view from 330 feet in the air. Supposedly it’s a sight to remember with a 360-degree view of the lake below and the surrounding mountain range. The brave ones even decided to stroll across to visit a few of the hammocks for a little meet and greet before moving on to the next stop. Yowza, I’m terrified of heights, but what a cool experience that must have been! Can you imagine the view from up there? Would you dare? xo

P.S: How about a dip in this jellyfish lake or a super refreshing ice hole?
P.P.S: Air ballooning...

(Photos by Antigravity and Balazs Mohai via My Modern Met)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind heights and this is something my hubby would do in a heart beat.

Jillian said...

haha NOPE! looks terrifying. beautiful... but terrifying! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Birdie said...

Oh jeez, that gives me vertigo just looking at the pictures. New life goal added to the list (I'm slowly working my way away from being terrified of heights/falling)!

Art Farm said...

It looks gorgeous, but there is absolutely no way I could do that! Absolutely terrifying to me! xo, Katie

little luxury list said...

A hammock line?! How crazy and cool!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jillian:) I agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Birdie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, same here, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, yup!

Jill said...

Heck no, I wouldn't dare!
So crazy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk