This Week's Gems

Friday, September 19, 2014

Must be mine: Dachshund patterned shirt...

Beautiful personalized letter ring. I'd get 'B'. You?...

Those antique pillows would be perfect for an autumn sofa...

'The mountains are calling and I must go'...

Wow, this hibiscus necklace makes me swoon!...

Yup!...

Ah, how sassy is this stacking trio?...

This backpack totally tickles my fancy...

Those little chocolate diamond studs to make you feel sassy every single day!...

Pretty...
Awww....'do small things with great love' = special everyday cuff...

Those stained glass elements would look beautiful in a window...

A must have cookbook for autumn...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Last photo via Gastronomia Mediterranea)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just might treat myself to those studs. They are gorgeous.

Marcela said...

everything looks so gorgeous!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

I love dachshunds!! Therefore that shirt would be awesome. I´d prefer a white or light grey shade though - that beige would make me look sick and the other options aren´t appealing to me - but who knows, maybe I´ll find a different one :)

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I love the cuff! And the blouse with the Dachshund is adorable. We call it an teckel. Dachshund sounds so much better!

Jillian said...

the tea towels are my favorite! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Camila Faria said...

Loving that adorable Dachshund print! <3

The Match Sticks Tote Bag is also pretty amazing.

Art Farm said...

Haha! You cook, I'll clean is exactly the arrangement Toby and I have! And I LOVE the dachshund blouse from Boden. So adorable!! xo, Katie

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

Yellow backpack-yes please!

LyddieGal said...

Those dishtowels are adorable, and I want those chocolate diamond studs!
Chic on the Cheap

Steph said...

Oh I love Ottolenghi and I'm so in the mood for some healthy home-cooked food after traveling for the past two weeks. Well, after the last week of eating on the go, at least. I have his Jersulam. Some of the recipes are pretty time consuming, but they're awesome!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the coffee cup and the studs! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :-)

chris lau said...

have a nice weekend.

http://top100weddingbrands.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

They really are, aren't they Anonymous?

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Marcela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, I love the word teckel:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Jana!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I agree! His recipes are always so scrumptious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk