This Week's Gems

Friday, September 5, 2014

Deer tunic :)...

This morning I am daydreaming about this pear tart showing up on my doorstep...

How dapper is this hat?
Sweet little fall jar!...

Those snail studs, a boatneck tee and your favourite skirt - weekend outfit perfection!...

Awww...Constellation necklaces - this one is Leo!...

Ah, a tote bag made for busy days!...

Knot ring = the 'it' everyday accessory!...

Must have this autumn: those button-downs. Great with jeans!...

This must be the most beautiful carved rock cuff I have ever seen - so delicate!...

I'd love to wear this dress with a cozy mustard coloured cardi and a top knot, you?...

Wrap perfection!...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great fall round up Diana. Happy weekend. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I adore the tiny jewelry. I wouldn't mind if the pear tart shows up at mine door step! Have a great weekend!

Jillian said...

i love that constellation necklace! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jill said...

I love everything! Especially those snail earrings! So cute!

LyddieGal said...

Pear tart! Yes please!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

Oh that pear tart! Yes, yes yes!!! xo, Katie

Art Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sage Hammond said...

As always I love these picks but that pear tart I want to have right now!!!
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk