Nipper and His Buddy

Thursday, September 25, 2014





Aww…A few years back this little baby dolphin was spotted on a beach near Montevideo city in Uruguay. After people called animal rescue, Richard Tesore, the head of the team got involved and nursed the 10 days old cutie back to health with constant care, tons of cuddles and bottle feeding. When the little guy got stronger, he named him Nipper and taught him how to swim. Precious, isn't it? xo

P.S: Remember this story?

(via Buzz Feed and Daily Mail)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks very little on these images. It's nice to see there is still so much good around the world. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, totally with you on that!

Jillian Manesh said...

omg and this was pretty much my dream as a little kid! what a great person to take care of that little guy! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mandy Doornenbal said...

This is way to cute!

Joyti said...

How very sweet!

I wonder what happened to Nipper - does he have a tracker so that Tesore knows he's doing well?

Art Farm said...

OMG! I don't think I've ever seen a baby dolphin. I'm totally in LOVE! Nipper is such a cutie. xo, Katie

Pinar said...

So sweet!

holtkamp said...

Too cute! I wish I could play with a baby dolphin :)

Eliza Jane said...

Awwwww! This story had both me and The Fella gushing.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Jillian:) I adore your comment.

Diana Mieczan said...

Joyti, I'm not sure. I will try to find out.

Diana Mieczan said...

He totally is, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, holtkamp:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Eliza, how sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk