Little Challenge: Ladies' Night

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tomorrow night I am kicking Balazs out (he doesn’t mind) and I’m having a little ladies' night. I recently read something that lead me to a realization: it happens way too often that we say things like: ‘We should get together sometime’ or, ‘I will call you’ - but 99% of the time we never make that call.

How is it that we schedule time for going to the gym, shopping or cooking dinner, but we don’t give ourselves enough time for these social outings when we can complain about our muffin tops while eating a second portion of pasta and exchanging tips on everything and anything? These gatherings are vital for our mental health, which is just as important as staying fit!

Having read Joy's post, I got so inspired that I invited over 4 of my good friends for tomorrow night - pasta, cheap wine, vanilla scented candles and my balcony. If you are up for a little challenge, I dare you to make time and organise a fuss-free ladies' night with a few of the girls you like and been meaning to meet up with since last Christmas. Just pick up the phone and set it up, deal? Deadline: end of this month. Are you game? xo

P.S: Make someone' s day.
P.P.S: Pay it forward.

(Photo via The New Yorker)


Anonymous said...

I'm guilty of it too. It's time to do something about it. Have fun tomorrow and I am in. Jill

Jill said...

I'm game! I've totally been neglecting my girl friends :(
Enjoy your girls night!

Art Farm said...

I'm totally guilty of this!! Challenge accepted! xo, Katie

Joy Bela said...

YES so happy you did this!! xo

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Katie, and Joy, thank you for the inspiration. We had a blast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk