High Five New York

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hilarious! This little video made Balazs and I laugh out loud this morning so I hope it will make you giggle too.
If you walk down NYC’s streets, you're bound to stumble upon tons of pedestrians (usually a bit antsy or in a hurry) trying to hail a cab with their arm firmly lifted up, right? Well, in Meir’s eyes all those people are there waiting for an opportunity to get a high five. The funniest thing is that this little gem gives a rare glimpse of New Yorkers smiling and even laughing whilst attempting to hail a cab. It’s a true spectacle! Ah, the little (cheeky) things in life. Happy Tuesday, lovelies! xo

P.S: Greenmarket + bivouac + fine dining on the NYC subway.
P.P.S: NYC's metropolitan bicycle ride with a bit of style!

(Photo via Fashion Over Reason, video by AMK Productions via Mashable)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just brought the biggest smile on my face. thx

the cape on the corner said...

hilarious! he looks like he's having so much fun!
b

Liz Halle said...

I love this. Thanks for sharing. If cab calling were more common in Boston, I'd do one for sure :)

Mandy Doornenbal said...

So funny! I love those little and easy jokes in life.

Monica | Hola!design said...

haha so funny

Tanvi Rastogi said...

Hhaha so cute and funny!

∞ tanvii.com ∞

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I would quit waiting for a cab, and ask that guy out for coffee!

Jill said...

Hahah so hilarious!

Emmy Weiss said...

Ah! I love it! I ended up sending an email to my coworkers with this video in it because it's so terribly funny. Thanks for sharing it!
*high five*
~Em

oliviajamie said...

Just had a recent, lovely visit in the city. My husband and I noticed how friendly New Yorkers really are! Coming from the New York area myself, I was pleasantly surprised!

Hannah Q. Parris said...

This is too great! Thanks for sharing!

Chrissy said...

This is hilarious! Love it!! xxx

Grady Mann said...

New York City can be quite daunting at rush hour, and hailing a cab during that time is really a frustrating ordeal for many. Whoever made this video can probably sympathize with those people. While it may not have done much with regard to getting a cab, at least his high-fives gave those people a reason to smile while they wait. Cheers!

Grady Mann @ Downtown Yellow Taxi

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha! I love your idea, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Em!

Diana Mieczan said...

oliviajamie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk