Foxy Autumn: Thumbs up or down?

Monday, September 29, 2014






Recently, I spotted our stylish upstairs neighbour wearing the sweetest fox print sweater with a denim skirt and snug tights. The one thing that stuck with me was how a dash of this unusual print can give an edge to the most understated everyday uniform. I love the idea of embracing funky patterns during autumn. What do you think? Would you be brave enough to wear a foxy dress, a sweater or a scarf? xo

P.S: This one tickles my fancy.
P.P.S: Also, autumn elegance at its best.

(Photos by/via Rach Martino, Keiko Lynn, Asos, Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Sole Society, Noelle's Favorite Things and La Mariee Aux Pieds Nus)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely a scarf and maybe even a sweater with a small print. It looks fun and wearable without being cheesy. Jill

Jillian said...

thumbs up! i like the navy fox scarf! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Cute cute cute! I love that sweet dress at the top. Over the weekend I went to an art fair where they were selling fox masks for Halloween. I really wanted to get one. They were handmade and attention to detail was lovely! xo, Katie

Ann said...

Definitely thumbs-up.
It is so fun and stylish♥

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I almost never wear prints, but for the white foxy tee and the denim blouse, I would definitely make an exception!

Kelsey Bang said...

I am big fan of the fox print! super cute! I would wear a fox print dress in a heart beat!
kelseybang.com

Camille said...

I think like 2 of the sweaters and 1 of the dresses look good. I personally think its okay as long as it doesn't turn into really awkward pants and headbands too far lol

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, now I totally want to be a fox for Halloween:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Marieken!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Kelsey:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk