Monday, September 15, 2014

Blimey, have you ever wondered how it would feel to live in a world of weightlessness? Imagine the feeling of just floating in mid-air at all times - bizarre yet wonderful, if you ask me.

Well, Tomas Januska brilliantly came to a realization that people are moving less and less nowadays, so he wanted to show what they are missing out on. So for his final University project, he created this amazing black and white series where he showcased dancers and ordinary people floating in mind-air, all happily energetic and a bit silly. I don’t know about you, but just looking at those photos makes me smile. Aren't they cool?

Fun fact: each individual jumped between 150 to 600 times during a single photo shoot. Yowza!

P.S: This series reminds me of this.
P.P.S: Out my window.

(via My Modern Met)


Anonymous said...

What an interesting concept and true, for that matter. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

ahhh these photos are so fun!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Claudz said...

so cool! I love the photos and the concept

LyddieGal said...

That is such a fun series, I love it!
Chic on the Cheap

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

These look so fun!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

So happy you girls like it!

Art Farm said...

Yes! I have always wanted to go into space to experience weightlessness! Love this series! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk