First Signs Of Autumn

Monday, September 15, 2014






What's your favourite thing about autumn? For me is when the leaves start turning all yellow, red and brown and their rustling sound when you walk on them. So, last Saturday while visiting friends, I finally noticed the first signs of autumn in their backyard and even though I still wore sandals, it felt great knowing that the new season is upon us and that those beautiful yellow leaves will be all around very very soon. Are you ready? How is the weather on your end? xo

P.S: Ah, sweater weather :)
P.P.S: My flat smells like this right now.

(Photos by/via Miss Liz, I Just Do My Thing, Chris Ozer, Ashley Herrin, A Restless Heart, Free People)

12 comments:

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the crunch of leaves and the return of everything pumpkin!! (mostly pumpkin pie + bread) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Anonymous said...

It has been raining here for the past few days and the temperatures are already lower. I'm ready for fall. Jill

Eliza Jane said...

I love the crisp air and colourful leaves of autumn. I miss not having a change of seasons over here in Australia - there's really only two seasons, although everybody says that there are four. I'm always asking people "is it still summer?" and they say "no, it's autumn" and I'm like "oh?". Right now we're supposedly in spring, although I can't tell the difference between spring and winter…..

Just Another Shopaholic said...

The best part of Fall is definitely the different colors of leaves. So pretty.

holtkamp said...

The mountains in Utah are amazing during the fall! But I still miss the trees on the east coast!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer, but I do like that pumpkin season has started!

Jill said...

I also love the fall leaves and colours. Crunching through the leaves on a hiking trail, or watching leaves get blown across the sand at the beach.
This post makes me want to go shoe shopping though, haha.
Fall boots are also a top contender for fav fall things :D

Art Farm said...

I love the change in colors! It hasn't happened here just yet. No wait! I'm looking out my window and there are a few just starting to change. I'm totally ready. Bring on the hot apple cider! :) xo, Katie

Steph said...

I love everything about Autumn - the cooler air, the refreshing feeling, the crunch under your feet, the spiced pumpkin drinks, pumpkin pie, the sweater weather, the new fashion season, the boots, the scarves.... love it all.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, totally right - fall shoes are totally a top contender for favourite fall things

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah, me too, Steph! Best season ever:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk