Fall Trend: A Plaid Jacket

Wednesday, September 17, 2014






Are you ready for autumn plaid? How about a full-on plaid jacket or a coat? According to Harpers Bazaar, this autumn will be all about sporting your favourite pair of jeans with a cozy plaid jacket on top. I don't think I could pull off a bold red/black mix but boy, oh boy I fancy the idea of a snug plaid jacket to go over my sweaters when the weather gets all frosty and cold. You? xo

P.S: How about a dash of plaid for your home as well?
P.P.S: And full and sassy maxi skirts.

(Photos by/via The Ivory Lane, The Daybook, Lauren, See Anna Jane, The Shiny Squirrel, Fashion Zen, Fashion District)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave thing about fall is plaid so this post made me very happy. Jill

Jillian said...

yes! i love love plaid for fall. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Heba Lateef said...

I don't think that I could pull it off either, but I love the plaid trend anyway :)

Art Farm said...

I absolutely love plaid, but I wonder if I would feel bold enough to put it on in the mornings. I'm so used to my blacks and greys. But a colorful and bold coat might be just want you need after endless cold winter days. Hrm! xo, Katie

Steph said...

I love it, especially the one that the girl on the bike is wearing. Any idea where that's from? I'm playing catch up on your blog. All this travel and my Feedly has built up to something like 2,000 posts! Eek! I've missed my daily express-o fix..

holtkamp said...

Yes, I love plaid!

Jill said...

I love the look...especially the lumberjack red and black. I don't think I'd rock a full on coat, but I like the plaid lining on my winter coat. I do want to find the perfect flannel button up this year tho!

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I love the plaid look. I'm looking for a plaid scarf at the moment (online).

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love that second coat, love the pattern and colours. A couple of years ago I treated myself to a plaid poncho :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good thinking, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, it's from Zara - last year's collection! Btw: your comment is so sweet. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk