Easy-Peasy Autumn Braids

Thursday, September 4, 2014


A few nights ago, Balazs and I went for a tomato-themed end of summer dinner party. It was one of those breezy casual nights on a rooftop where everything on the table was made of tomatoes, including drinks. Anyway, ever since that night, I've been sporting my hair exactly like on the photos above with my go-to tees and jeans. I love how whimsically elaborated this little back braid looks, but in reality it takes only few short minutes to make.

Here is the step-by-step how to:



It's one of those dos that look like you made tons of effort and it would make any outfit look super sassy! Would you try it? xo

P.S: Also, this 2-minute low braided bun.
P.P.S: And how to Frenchify your hair.

(Photos by Eyes and Hart for Maddie - A Practical Wedding)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need my hair to grow faster so I can try all those pretty hairdos. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

It looks so difficult! But it is really easy.

Milena F. said...

Would love to try it before I cut my hair :) It looks so girlishly.

Jillian said...

so pretty! now i wish my hair was longer! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

holtkamp said...

Love this look! Will definitely have to try!

Pixelhazard said...

How pretty. I'm waiting for the lustre to reenter my hair post baby....instead I have cowlicks all over my hair line

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Pixelhazard said...

How pretty. I'm waiting for the lustre to reenter my hair post baby....instead I have cowlicks all over my hair line

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Art Farm said...

Soooo pretty, Diana! xo, Katie

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Oh so pretty!!

http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I love this look! And the idea of a tomato party...:)

lizzi3marshall said...

Lovely! I love that it looks so feminine and romantic. Any more tutorials for braiding hair? ;) Lizzie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk