Cheers to a great weekend

Friday, September 19, 2014

Ah, cheers to Friday, lovelies! What are you up to this weekend? Balazs and I are going to Ikea tomorrow but tonight it's all about Ladies' Night. Darlings, have a jolly good next two days and I will see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

Finding stillness.

Balazs and I simply can't get enough of this show.

Now I want to go to Stockholm...

Just beautiful...

I say, cheesecake!

Five great ways to better your morning.

Scarlett is awesome, clever and adorable!

I've been thinking about those dumplings since last night.


Ready for hot chocolate?

Genius little kitchen tips. (Especially #10).

Wow, world's smallest hotel! It's in Denmark.


What a sweet wedding proposal.

Aww... a watermelon collar.

Must make those cookies...

Very impressive.

Speaking of impressive, check this out!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo of the Seine riverside in Paris by Noah Wright)


Anonymous said...

Paris has my heart, maybe next year. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Art Farm said...

Wow! Those peach cobbler cookies sound amazing! And I am totally ready for some hot chocolate. Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! Enjoy your ladies night. I'm seeing my brother and his two sweet kids tomorrow. We're having a fun outing to the zoo. xo, Katie

Lisa Denise said...

I just posted a great soup recipe, come by and check it out. loving those dumplings with ricotta cheese, to die for.

Lisa x

Jillian said...

have fun with your girls this weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Minha vida de campo said...

Tenha um ótimo fim de semana.

Melissa Blake said...

oooh, IKEA sounds like so much fun!!

Kelly said...

Peach cobbler cookies?!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love Paris as well:) It's such a magical place to visit.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love zoo, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Kelly, so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk