Cheers to a foxy weekend!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Cheers to Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Our next two days will be all about staying home, eating soup and relaxing since Balazs has a bad cold. Darlings, have fun and as always, I will see you back here Monday morning, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy! xo

Your fear is the most boring thing about you.

Too funny!

This hidden gem in London makes me want to catch a flight right now!

Fancy cooking with Julia Child?

Ah, 20 under 20.

A nifty tip to find a bit of 'me time' during a busy day.

I'm thinking about this potato galette right now...

When was the last time you did absolutely nothing for 10 whole minutes?

Wow!

Ha! Gym days are drunk days :)

Everything about this dress makes me swoon.

It's time to start leaving behind things on the plane. Love this!

Beauty without the bs.

Who knew that beets and goat cheese can look so pretty.

Would you dare?

6 reasons you don't have the skin you want.

Ah, beautiful!

Time to start 'power posing' while sleeping.

And here are my thoughts on wanting less in life!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo by Vadaka via Tere Clemmer)

6 comments:

Steph said...

What beautiful photo! This is going to be a weekend of packing and flying for me and then two glorious weeks of honeymoon in St. Lucia :) Can't wait! Hope Balazs is feeling better ASAP. Have a lovely weekend. xo

Art Farm said...

Happy weekend, my dear! Hope Balazs feels better and you two have a relaxing weekend. This afternoon we’re off to see the David Bowie exhibition. Very excited to see this! And some friends are visiting and staying with us for another friend’s wedding. Busy busy! That mountain hut looks amazing!! I would totally stay there if I could physically make the trek. :) xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

The fox image blew me away Diana. Hope Balasz feels better and happy weekend to you. Now onto my fave time of the week, checking the links. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, have the best time on your honeymoon, darling:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, how fun! Sounds like you will have a great weekend, indeed!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you're so sweet:) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk