Cheers to a cheeky weekend!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Cheers to Friday, darlings. What are you up to this weekend? Tonight we are watching the season two finale of The Killing (I'm on pins and needles about it) and I'm just about to take out a scrumptious spiced pear upside-down cake from the oven. You should smell my flat right now! Tomorrow we are off to a street festival with a couple of friends. How about you? Lovelies, have a great weekend and I will see you back here Monday morning. Plus, here are a few fun links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun! xo

Can you tell what is on the photo above? Guess! (It took me a while...) :)

This pizza is totally happening this weekend...

How to brew coffee every possible way.

The gems to discover while wandering about London's Shoreditch. Beautiful!

Making a pointe.

Your way around Brooklyn Heights.

And breathe...

Ha, how to master the shoe-selfie :)

A must read: how to grow old with yourself.

I just made this - amazing!

Love this: The United Sweets of America:)

Hairdo to lust over.

For a better beauty sleep.

What's in season right now?

The myth of effortless.

Excited about new Ikea designs. You?

This home feels so cozy, doesn't it?

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Kelly)

5 comments:

Steph said...

What a fun photo! Seagull? Your spiced pear upside-down cake sounds amazing. Do you have a recipe? Enjoy your weekend, lovely and cheers for the link! xo

Anonymous said...

It must be a seagull. The whole office saw the photo and we are dying with laughter thx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Took me a while to see what that picture was of! Next time I'll take a shoe-selfie, I'll remember to lay down for a bit :-) Hope you are having a great weekend lovely!

Jill said...

Love the seagull photo! How awesome!

Great links. Especially the one about getting better sleep. I sleep well, but I definitely am chronically short and hour or two of the sleep I need each night and it's something I really want to change! Just so hard because I never want to go to bed early!

Art Farm said...

What an awesome perspective and shot of a Seagull!!! I had a fantastic weekend. One of my best friends got married and another friend had a baby shower. It was full and now I am exhausted. :) Hope you had a lovely weekend. xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk