Charming Audrey

Thursday, September 18, 2014



If you are an Audrey Hepburn fan, I have a treat for you. Last night I stumbled upon these rare and candid shots of her everyday life that made me swoon! The one thing I realized is that despite her being one of the most recognizable actresses in the history of Hollywood, on those photos she just looks like a lovely and joyful girl living her life one day at a time. My favourite snapshots are the ones with her son Sean and her husband, Mel Ferrer – pure love and joy, wouldn’t you say so? xo

P.S: Remember her baby deer?
P.P.S: And Audrey as Sabrina.

(via Bored Panda)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a legend. Beautiful find Diana. Jill

Jillian said...

beautiful photos! she is my favorite :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

tutusandtea said...

Ooooo I just love everything about these… Audrey is of course, one of my favorites and these candid shots just further prove what an eloquent and lovely person she must have been… Great find!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I've never seen her son before. What a beautiful photo.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

I am such a huge Audrey fan…love these!

Art Farm said...

Absolutely love her! I love that photo of her and Mel wearing his coat together. So cute! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

She truly is, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, tutusandtea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk