Breakfast Bowl

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This is how my mornings play out lately: I wake up to a pair of wiggly-tail dogs. I feed them, start on my French Press and chia bowl (2 cups of homemade almond milk with 2 tablespoons of chia seeds and ¼ teaspoon of vanilla pod seeds) - and I’m off to have a shower. When I get back to the kitchen, Balazs is already sipping his coffee, and my chia bowl is already (magically) topped with slices of figs, plums or peaches and got much more condensed in those few minutes. I'm telling you, this is the best breakfast bowl ever and it's so addictive - you have to try it! What have you been eating for breakfast lately? xo

P.S: Breakfasting...
P.P.S: Date night winter-style.

(Photo and recipe by Linda Lomelino)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just convinced me, I need to try chia seeds finally. Jill

Melissa Blake said...

Looks delicious!! I've been eating a blueberry muffin lately! :)

Jill said...

I love eating chia pudding but almost always eat it as a late night snack. I should try it for breakfast. Those figs are so beautiful!

Mandy Doornenbal said...

It looks so tasty! I have to try this. And your wake up routine sounds wonderful Diana!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love fresh figs, I haven't had them in ages. My breakfast has been a cup of tea, and crackers with hummus and pumpkin seeds for a while now.

Art Farm said...

This sounds wonderful!! Great way to start the morning. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Blueberry muffins sound perfect for breakfast, Melissa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Mandy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I could eat hummus every single day:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, you will love them, Jill:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk