Ballerinas and Coffee Talk

Wednesday, September 17, 2014



Ah, I’m having one of those mornings (days) where nothing seems to work out and on top of that, our internet is dead - actually the whole block doesn’t have connection due to some sort of failure. So, I took my trusty notebook and ended up in a little café few blocks away with a very slow connection, but it's always something.

So, here I am letting you know that I’m running a bit behind today so please bear with me. Of course, it's not all bad, since I got my big cup of coffee and I’m getting utterly lost in Karoline's Instagram feed full of amazing ballerinas striking their best pose. Above are a few of my favourites, especially the top two of Shelby, aka the sweetest girl ever.

I'm curious, what are your favourite Instagram feeds lately? xo

9 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Btw: hopefully I will be back later today with one more post. Fingers crossed

Jillian said...

beautiful photos! i love ballerinas. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

yes beautiful photos! Good luck with your internet feed.

Art Farm said...

So beautiful! What amazing legs! Good luck with the internet, my dear. xo, Katie

Hildi said...

Love the pictures. Hope your coffee was fab! I wish I could stand on my toes like the ballerinas do!

tutusandtea said...

Diana, thank you so much for the shout out! You are just too kind… Karolina and I had such a great time shooting, we're hoping to collaborate again soon! Your support means so much :)

Liz Halle said...

Shelby is a dear friend of mine here in Boston. So happy to see you two collaborate!

xo

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, my pleasure love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz, xoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk