Autumn Water Mix: Apple + Cinnamon

Monday, September 29, 2014

...And speaking of apples, hopefully I'm not the only one who notoriously forgets to drink enough on daily basis. Am I?

Somehow the only way for me to get my 8 glasses of water a day is if I have a bottle of something very appealing waiting for me on the desk. So, here the perfect autumn water mix that should guarantee hydration success: apple and cinnamon - I've been drinking it for the past 2 days and I'm hooked.

Just mix 2 sliced apples with 2 litres of water and 2 cinnamon sticks. Leave it in the fridge or on your kitchen counter for an hour and start drinking. Ta dah!

P.S: Also, besides being delicious, cinnamon contains fiber, calcium and iron and it's perfect for when you are coming down with a flu or a cold.
P.P.S: Magic tea + a few more jazzy takes on water + vanilla ice.

(Photo by Gabriel - The Artful Desperado)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is perfect. I hope it will also help me with my sweet tooth. Jill

Art Farm said...

I can be TERRIBLE at drinking enough water. This sounds so tasty (and it looks beautiful too)!! Plus cinnamon is a great anti-inflammatory. xo, Katie

Jill said...

What a great and simple idea! I'll have to try it. I try my best to drink enough water, but the more the better!

Anonymous said...

So glad for this idea!! I was just looking for a way to inspire me to drink more water;)!!
Plus living in an apple orchard I have plenty of organic apples!
Blessings,
Grace

Birdie said...

Huh! I always thought of fruited water as more of a summer thing, but this totally makes sense. Will definitely try it.

Diana Mieczan said...

For sure, Jill:) The flavour is amazing.

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

The more the better, indeed Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, how awesome that you live in an apple orchard. Magical!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk