Autumn Trend: Full and sassy maxi skirts

Thursday, September 4, 2014







Yay! According to Red Magazine, it's time get all maxi with skirts this autumn. They are the 'it' thing to wear for a dress-down day around the city. Ah, just imagine how cozy yet stylish you'd look wearing one of those beauties with your favourite cashmere sweater or that special leather jacket that you've been lusting over for months. Want one too? xo

P.S: Last year was all about plaid shirts and jeans.
P.P.S: And the always sassy tweed :)

(Photos by/via The Sartorialist , Glamour, Popsugar, The Barefoot Blonde, Toast, Stockholm Streetstyle)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a coffee colored chiffon maxi that I'm going to wear tomorrow. Thx for inspiration.

Art Farm said...

What an awesome way to boost some glamour into an outfit! Love it! xo, Katie

Steph said...

Love these! They're so flowy and happy. I think the red one is my favourite. xo

Steph said...

Love these! They're so flowy and happy. I think the red one is my favourite. xo

Jill said...

So pretty for date night!

LyddieGal said...

Yes, I love my maxi skirts! So much fun to wear!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk